Terms & Conditions
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS:
You agree that you shall not use the Website for illegal purposes, and will respect all applicable laws and regulations. You agree not to use the website in a way that may impair the performance, corrupt the content or otherwise reduce the overall functionality of the Website. You also agree not to compromise the security of the Website or attempt to gain access to secured areas or sensitive information.
You agree to be fully responsible for any claim, expense, liability, losses, costs including legal fees incurred by us arising from any infringement of the terms and conditions set out in this agreement.
You may change your cookie settings on your computer at any time but our site may not work without them.
CREOLE VOICE reserve the right to change any part of this agreement without notice and your use of the Website will be deemed as acceptance of this agreement. We advise users to regularly check the Terms and Conditions of this agreement.
CREOLE VOICE have complete discretion to modify or remove any part of this site without warning or liability arising from such action.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
CREOLE VOICE will under no circumstance be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages including any loss of business, revenue, profits, or data in relation to your use of the Website.
Nothing within this Agreement will operate to exclude any liability for death or personal injury arising as result of the negligence of CREOLE VOICE, its employees or agents.
All intellectual property of CREOLE VOICE such as trademarks, trade names, patents, registered designs and any other automatic intellectual property rights derived from the aesthetics or functionality of the Website remain the property of CREOLE VOICE.
By using the Website you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of CREOLE VOICE and will refrain from copying, downloading, transmitting, reproducing, printing, or exploiting for commercial or non-commercial purpose any material contained within the Website.
When you upload or post content to CREOLE VOICE, you grant to CREOLE VOICE, a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable license (with right to sub-license) to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, make available to the public, broadcast and publicly perform that Content in connection with the mission and the provision of the service of CREOLE VOICE to all the world through any media channels.
The information is provided on the understanding that the website is not engaged in rendering advice and should not be wholly relied upon when making any related decision.
The information contained with the Website is provided on an “as is” basis with no warranties expressed or otherwise implied relating to the accuracy, fitness for purpose, compatibility or security of any components of the Website.
We do not guarantee uninterrupted availability of the www.creolevoice.com Website and cannot provide any representation that using the Website will be error free.
The Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by other parties. We do not control such websites and we take no responsibility for, and will not incur any liability in respect of, their content. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of views, statements or information contained in such websites.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION:
This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the state of New York, U.S.A as it is applied to agreements entered into and performed within that state. Any action brought to enforce this agreement or matters relating to the Site shall be brought in either the State or Federal Courts of New York. If any provision of this Agreement is deemed void, unlawful or otherwise unenforceable for any reason, that provision shall be severed from this Agreement and the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain in force.
What information we collect and how:
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT VIA THE WEBSITE MAY INCLUDE:
- Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number, photographs, etc.
- In order to effectively process credit or debit card transactions it may be necessary for the bank or card processing agency to verify your personal details for authorization.
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
- Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION:
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
- To process your order, to provide after sales service (we may pass your details to another organization to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service)
- In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out before completing your purchase.
We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
Where you are invited to submit any CONTENT to this site you are required by such submission to grant CREOLE VOICE a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub licensable right.
In addition, you deemed to have given CREOLE VOICE a license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, play, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to any such work worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content. If you do not wish to grant such rights to CREOLE VOICE, it is suggested that you do not submit your contribution to this site. By submitting your contribution to this site, you also warrant that such contribution is:
- your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to CREOLE VOICE for all the purposes specified above;
- not defamatory;
- does not infringe any law.
In addition, you also:
- Indemnify CREOLE VOICE against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by CREOLE VOICE as a result of your breach of the above warranty
- Agree to waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purposes of its submission to and publication on the website and the other purposes specified above.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please send your contact details including address to your closest CREOLE VOICE regional office. A list of CREOLE VOICE regional offices is available from www.creolevoice.com. We may charge a small fee to cover administration expenses.